Sunday, July 27, 2008

I didn't think I was into blogging.

I was at Barnes & Noble today and spotted a magazine called Artful Blogging. I picked it up and it spoke to my true-self. Keeping in mind that I am constantly ignoring said true-self because she is a very bad influence, I sat down and read it. Fast forward about 6 hours and here I am writing my very first blog entry. It's exciting and at the same time kinda worrisome. Exciting because I think this can be a lot of fun and worrisome because what the hell am I going to write about? I asked my husband Bryan what he would call his blog if he had one and he said "My boring ass life." That pretty much sums it up, but that's his idea so I can't steal that.

1 comment:

  1. OH My God Celly , you guys are HILARIOUS!! keep on blogging girl i'm allready So entertained

    ReplyDelete