Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seriously? Yes.

So okay, anyone who has known me for a while knows that I am very clumsy. It used to be embarrassing for me, but as I get older, all I can really do is laugh about it. Some shit is just going to happen to you. Period. On that note, this is what I did in LA last month:

The Scene:
A gorgeous, picturesque pond in the middle of a field, on a few acres in beautiful Santa Barbara.


The Cast:
Oliver- A precocious, adorable little 4yr old.

Celly- His loving nanny.

O: "Celly, can we go in the boat? Celly, will you row me in the pond?"
C: "Sure, Doll. You stand here on the deck while I get in and then you hold my hand getting in."

And then........


I fell in the fucking pond. I did a very frantic, arms flailing, wobbly "WHOA!!!" and then the boat tipped and I was underwater. Hair dripping down past my butt, covered in green pond gunk (gross!), I sprang back up with a smile on my face because I didn't want Oli to get scared. But inside my head I was screaming, "I DID NOT just fall in the pond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment