Sunday, February 21, 2010

A return to life as (almost) usual.

Is it really 2010?!

After 5 months of working/living in DC because of work, 2009 ended a little rough. I had to fly out to LA for work over Xmas and New Year's. I loved seeing friends and family, but I really just wanted to be home with Bryan...taking a BREAK.

I was planning on nesting for the entire month of January until I received unexpected albeit very pleasant news that my clients were returning to DC. I was able to renegotiate my weekends off and now Bryan and I are doing our best to fill those 2 days with some serious quality time. Such is life.

This weekend we pushed ourselves out of the house to finally try this new restaurant/bar that opened last year and was reputed to have a scotch sampler on the menu! Thank you, Fredericksburg Pub for introducing me to Glenmorangie...

The scotch sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment