Tuesday, September 15, 2009

He sang to me!


These crazy hours I've been keeping make it almost impossible to talk on the phone for more than a few minutes, but yesterday I finally talked to Oliver for the first time in 6 weeks! Needless to say we had a lot of catching up to do. He is such a magpie and I was soaking it all in! I heard all about the big kid things he's been doing. Like eating pizza ("The red kind, you know, with tomatoes?"), being a good owner to his dog Juno ("I mix her wet food and her kibble together"), swimming with shorts on, and inviting his friends over for play dates ("Benny came to my house and we played with the soccer ball in the ballroom!") *GROAN*

Just as we were saying goodbye, inspiration struck and he decided to sing me a song so that I would remember him. I can't even deal with typing these words right now without getting a little weepy. I miss my friends SO MUCH!

3 comments:

  1. This picture of The Bean is sooooo effing cute! What song did he sing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I really love this pic too! He sang his own little song. What's really funny is that it kinda sounded like Whip it by Devo! How hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty awesome baby. Your going to have a friend for life.

    ReplyDelete