Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby takes Manhattan


I love NYC in the fall. Better yet, I love it with a baby even more. It's true. You see, the number of times I've maneuvered that city with a baby strapped in a stroller FAR outnumber the times I've been there alone. After all, it's certainly no secret that I worked my twenties away. I do what I love and it's easy for time to just slip away. Anyway, this 2 day trip with my client was a short and sweet one. We were on a United shuttle early on Thursday and back again on Friday night.

Lunch with a view.

I met my cousin Carlos for lunch on the corner of 5th and 49th. It was so perfect that we did it both days.

I met the best street vendor I've ever encountered in NYC, ever. He was selling his daughter's artwork outside of MOMA! Frame-ready prints and a self-published picture book that is quite lovely.

Bedros Zerdelian - Awesome father

Resting our tired feet.

Our second day was supposed to be our busy shopping day.....until the rain came.

1 comment: