Friday, November 27, 2009

A drive through West Virginia

My Thanksgiving vacation began with a drive home from my client's farm in West Virginia on Monday. I happen to really love road trips, so that morning I woke up with a smile on my face. All I had to do that day was sit in a car and drive through beautiful countryside? Bliss!!!

First things first- I sipped my morning coffee outside with this gorgeous view.

As far as the eye could see...

There were deer grazing down by the creek when we woke up that morning.

Their property was in a pretty rural area and the most impressive thing about the drive was that it seemed as if I was the only person around for miles!

I stopped my car in the road to take this shot. No other cars in sight!

Hello-o-o-o-o...

Super curvy roads going through some mountains. I thought of Bryan and the bike...

The drive was a total of 5hrs. I was slowed down a bit once I got back into DC to drop off the client car and transfer stuff into mine. But still, it was perfect timing for meeting Bryan for dinner. A perfect way to start a week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment